Dragon Boat Refund Policy
- Registrations are only considered final when full payment is made.
- Participants in any course/program which is cancelled due to not meeting the minimum registration levels or for any other reason, will be offered spaces in similar courses or refunds pro-rated based on the proportion of the course remaining.
- Refunds are not granted for inclement weather. Coaches/Program Coordinators will do their best to reschedule in the current season.
- If cancellation is done at least 2 weeks before the start of the program, a refund will be issued less a $20 administration fee.
- If cancellation is done within 2 weeks before the start of the program and within the first 2 weeks of the program starting, a refund of 50% of the program fee will be issued.
- NO REFUND will be issued for withdrawal after the first 2 weeks of the program.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be done in writing to the RCC Administrator and Program Coordinator. All refund requests will take up to 2 weeks to process.